Saturday, August 14, 2010

OUR LADY OF MOUNT CARMEL PETITION PRAYER

OUR LADY OF MOUNT CARMEL PETITION PRAYER (NEVER KNOWN TO FAIL) AND THANKSGIVINGS


The prayer should be said devoutly for three consecutive days. After that, text of the efficacious Prayer together with your Thanksgiving needs to be published without waiting for the outcome - and your petition will be granted to you. To facilitate publishing - you may send thanksgiving text to me via e-mail (available in 'view my complete profile' section on the sidebar). I will post the text below the prayer asap, or alternatively you may publish both the prayer with your Thanksgivings in a public place such as a newspaper, bulletin, etc.

PETITION PRAYER TO OUR LADY OF MOUNT CARMEL (NEVER KNOWN TO FAIL)
Oh, most beautiful flower of Mt. Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of Heaven. Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity, Oh Star of the Sea, help me and show me here you are my Mother. Oh Holy Mary, Mother of God Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech thee from the bottom of my heart to succor me in my necessity (make request). There are none that can withstand your power. Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee (say three times). Holy Mary, I place this prayer in your hands (say three times). Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment